Monday, June 13, 2011

Sketch & Express!

I am in awe of SketchFlow! I have used Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PowerPoint to create prototypes, but SketchFlow blows them all out my list of preferred prototyping tools.

So what did I like in SketchFlow
1. Interactivity: None of the tools I used earlier helped me add interactivity. I was able to quickly add interactivity using C# code & some drag/drop.
2. Deploying packaged prototype to SharePoint: This feature makes the interactive prototype available for people to give feedback and also helps track versions. Love it!
3. Ability to chose between SketchFlow style and traditional development controls: The Pen/Pencil style of sketching/prototyping helps to keep the solution technology neutral and focus on the conceptual aspects of the application.
4. Map view: A view that shows me how pages are interlinked to each other. A great feature here is the ability to use a visual tags to make certain pages stand out.

No comments:

What is success?

The journey of life takes us through varied experiences like landing an admission at a prestigious college, earning a degree, getting hired,...